The Website kopeli.gr (hereinafter referred to as “Website” or “online store”),is the official website and online store of the societe anonyme with the name “ARAPAKOS G. – KOGHILAKI OE.” and distinctive title “KOPELI”, with TIN: 999014698, of the Tax Office of Chania, with number GEMI: 073750758000, located in the Local Community of Varypetro, Municipal Unit of Therissos, Municipality of Chania, telephone: 2821033530 and e-mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
The administrator / s of the website is the company “ARAPAKOS G. – KOGHILAKI OE” (hereinafter referred to as “webmaster or webmaster”).
- The user can activate or deactivate cookies both in the environment of the website, through an automated tool (activation / deactivation) included in the above-mentioned pop-up window during the user’s first visit to the website, as well as through the browser he uses the user (seeGoogle Policy).
- In some cases, the user may voluntarily, through Communication Frameworks, provide the company with personal data e.g. by sending a message to the relevant e-mail address or by filling in an existing contact form on the website, or by submitting an evaluation. The user can continue to browse the site without providing the above personal data, as long as it is not necessary to fulfill the action required by the user, or does not make it impossible for the software to function (eg sending a message to the form communication without entering an Email Address, completing a purchase without completing shipping details, etc.). In this case the user may not have access to all the features of the site. However, if it completes these,
- In any case, any messages of the Users but also any messages to Users are completely confidential and exclusively for the use of the person, to whom everyone addresses and who requested the communication. No part of them may be reproduced, adapted, copied or transmitted without the written permission of the owner. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, sending, printing or copying of any message by an invalid recipient and its associated attachments is strictly prohibited
- Website Content
- The data, contained in the Website / online store, are primarily informative in nature and are intended to inform and facilitate the user, who can make the purchase of the offered products through the online store, while at the same time it can be both via e-mail and fill out an existing contact form on the website as well as by phone, to be further informed.
- The information provided through the website / online store about the products available, ie product names, quantitative characteristics, quality characteristics, ingredients, location of origin, prices, etc. are accurate, true and complete.
- The photos concerning the products and their packaging, are indicative and may due to lighting, viewing angle and other conditions to show deviations e.g. in coloring. The company makes sure that the photos are not misleading but due to their indicative character, but also the nature of the products sold, the user must check the characteristics of each product he is interested in buying.
- The copyright on the photos, which are posted on the website, sometimes belongs to the administrator of the company and sometimes to third parties, e.g. photographer, in which case they are used by the company legally in the context of a license agreement between us for advertising purposes. The use of the relevant photos by the user and any third party, for commercial or professional purposes, without prior permission is expressly prohibited.
- The availability of the products listed on the website is indicative,and do not bind the company, which informs the user of any deficiencies in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 hereof.
- User Registration
- The user, if he wishes to place an order can (optionally) first follow the registration process in the online store, by selecting the button«registration / connection»,located at the top right of the site andregistering in the first stage the email address (email) which is also the username. The registered user is then informed about the creation of the account the username, the obligation to create a password and the possibility of management and processing, via an e-mail he receives at the above address stated with the following content:
“Welcome to Kopeli.gr!
Thank you for creating an account at Kopeli.gr. As a reminder, the username you selected is [username]. You can access the area of your account to view orders, change your password and much more at: https://kopeli.gr/my-account/
clickhereto set your new password.
We look forward to seeing you soon. ”
- Alternatively, the user can register for the first time during the order submission stage, by checking the “Create Account” box and entering an account password, after first filling in all the necessary fields for submitting the order, personal data fields (name, surname, address , tk, phone, email), whereupon it receives an automated e-mail to the above stated address, with the following content:
“Welcome to Kopeli.gr!
Thank you for creating an account at Kopeli.gr. As a reminder, the username you selected is[Username]. You can access the area of your account to view orders, change your password and much more at: https://kopeli.gr/my-account/
We look forward to seeing you soon.”
- If he does not wish to register, the user can continue to browse as a visitor and complete any order by then entering the necessary invoicing information (eg First name, Last name, Last name, Tax Office, A. FM) and delivery (Address, Telephone, e-mail).
- From the account control panel, the registered user can select the “orders” tab to see his recent (submitted / temporarily saved) orders, by selecting the wishlist tab to see the contents of any wish list he has created, by selecting the address tab to manage the shipping and billing addresses and by selecting the “account details” tab to edit the access password and other details of his account.
- The registered user password is encrypted using the one-way, non-reversible encryption (SHA-1) method, and is stored in the database, not in pure but encrypted form. Each time the user enters his password, once identified, compared to the encrypted character set stored in the database, he is recognized by the online store and his relevant personal information is recalled.
- The user can change the password, which he has entered for security reasons or reset if he has forgotten it.
- Ordering process
- The registered user or visitor chooses the products that interest him among those available through the online store. Our products are available through the online store only in multipacks of four (4), six (6) and nine (9) pieces and not individually. The customer can configure the content of the multipack packaging himself, choosing between all the offered products, in the quantities he wishes from each one, up to the required number of products for the completion of the multipack. After choosing the size of the multipack that he wants to buy, the customer then adds to it the products he wants, by clicking on each of them, one or more times depending on the desired quantity. Below each individual product is its initial price (including value added tax – VAT). As the customer adds products to the multipack, its price is set (Total package:… euro), to which a discount is applied in relation to the initial price of the individual product, at which time the final price is formed. The discount rate applied to the multipack, decreases, the smaller multipack the customer chooses.
- Under each multipack the user / customer can see any existing comments and ratings or make his own rating and rating our products.
- In order to inform the user about the products through the website, he can select the “products” tab from the home page. Going to the relevant subpage, you can see for each of the products that make up the sold multipackages an indicative photo, its brief description, basic qualitative and quantitative characteristics, ingredients and properties.
- When adding the products to the cart and after previously selecting the content of the available multipacks, as described above, the total of the selected products is displayed depending on the desired quantity, as well as the value added tax (VAT). The user then chooses from the available shipping methods provided for in paragraph 9 hereof and immediately afterwards from among the available payment methods provided for in paragraph 6 hereof.
- The registered user, if he wishes to send the products to different details but also in each case the visiting user is invited to declare the shipping details. The information must be true, complete and accurate. The company is not responsible for delivery to the wrong address, as long as it is the one declared by the user but also non-delivery of the order in case no real address has been declared or the person designated as the recipient of the order is non-existent at the specific address.
- Upon receipt of the order, the user must check if they are all the items he has ordered. In case of shipment of non-ordered products, their non-refusal or non-refund of their return and the indifference of the customer, if the company requests a return at its own shipping costs, constitutes a statement of intent to purchase the items. The above products are considered sold to the customer who must pay their value without delay.
- Order payment
- The user / customer can pay the sale price and the other agreed charges either by choosing the method of cash on delivery or by online payment using a debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) in the safe environment of the National Bank or by deposit in a bank company account.
- Transactions with a net value of more than € 500.00 are not allowed to be made in cash, therefore it is not possible to choose in this case of cash on delivery.
- All product prices are in euros and include the value added tax (VAT).
- Online store prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- If cash on delivery is chosen as the method of payment, the customer must pay the amount due, including cash on delivery costs, to the authorized distributor, at the time of delivery of the goods sold at the place of delivery stated in the order.
- In case the user chooses to pay for his order through online payment, he must fill in his card details in order to complete the payment and the order. The online payment service using a card is done with the support of the National Bank credit institution. For the safety of the users, the Website was built and operates according to strict security standards such as SSL Validation, however transactions are secured primarily on the basis of protocols and security systems used by the National Bank, since the environment in which transaction data is entered belongs to credit institution / payment provider and data are collected directly from it without our intervention in a secure environment, where they are subject to an encryption process before being sent, so that they are not legible by third parties. In addition, the company has no access to debit card details (eg number, expiration date, CV2) and therefore no responsibility for their leakage or complication in the process. The company is also not responsible in case the network or the user’s computer has fallen victim to malicious action, which can even lead to the interception of card details.
- The customer can pay the sale price and other agreed charges at the following bank numbers
National Bank – IBAN: GR2701104890000048944083905
- In each deposit, the order number and the name of the user / customer must be filled in as a reason. The company is not bound and is not obliged to execute the order, before informing it about the completion of the deposit. It is recommended to send the payment receipt by e-mail for the immediate launch of the order. The user / customer is solely responsible for the correct recording of both the account number and the other transaction details and the company bears no responsibility in case of error. The charge of bank expenses in case of simple deposit or transfer (for both banks) is entirely borne by the customer.
- Order confirmation
- Each order of the user is followed by an automated e-mail message of the company, which includes the confirmation of the receipt of the order and repeats its content. The relevant e-mail is a simple confirmation of receipt of the order, which is a proposal to execute a contract between us with specific content and them and in no case is an acceptance of the order or agreement on terms of sale.
- No modification of the order or new agreement on it will be accepted unless it is recorded in writing and accepted by both parties. Confirmation of receipt of the order can be done by phone, if the customer consents and in case one or more items are not immediately available then agreement on delivery time is required.
- Order Acceptance / Execution – Sales preparation
- After receiving the order and the above confirmation of receipt, if the company determines the availability of the item, with a new e-mail will confirm the acceptance of the order, its content, the preparation of the sale and the expected delivery time, in which case only the sale is considered completed and gives rise to claims on both sides.
- The sending of the order by the user to the company is a statement of acceptance and consent for all charges charged in the order and therefore the customer is not entitled to return them.
- Shipping – Order Transfer
- The transfer of the products is done exclusively through a cooperating courier company (ACS company).
- Alternatively, the customer can obtain our products through partner stores / companies in Crete and the rest of Greece. A list of partner stores is posted on our website: To see the storesPress here
- The shipment of the sold, within Greece, is done without charge to the customer, regardless of the size of the deliverables, if the total price of the order exceeds the amount of ………… …. For all orders worth less than ……………… ………. € within the territory, the customer bears the cost of transport.
- In case the shipping cost is not covered by the company, this is calculated automatically through the website, after sending the shipping details.
- Delivery time is indicative depending on the place of destination, while it can be adjusted in view of special circumstances. The indicative delivery time, as defined by the cooperating courier company is as follows (the indicative delivery time is extended to peak periods eg Christmas as well as in exceptional circumstances):
- Athens-Thessaloniki: 1-2 working days
- Rest of Greece: 1-3 working days
- Inaccessible areas: 1-5 working days
- Cyprus: 5-7 working days
Any change in the relevant time does not give rise to any claim against the company.
- The indication of the product in the document issued by the company (invoice or receipt of retail sale) that accompanies it and the issuance of the relevant voucher by the courier company, are proof of delivery of the product to it.
- The courier company makes up to two attempts to deliver your order to the address you have registered. If the shipping attempt fails, you will be notified by the courier company by note or SMS, which includes your shipping number, in order to contact them and reschedule delivery. In case you encounter a problem with the receipt of your order you can contact us, so that we can solve the problem for you.
- The parcel will remain in the courier company’s store for up to 10 working days.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw unjustifiably, within 14 days, from the contract concluded between us (by completing and sending this form to the company), provided that it is concluded and executed in its entirety remotely.
- In case of withdrawal, the consumer must return the goods delivered to him within 14 days, bearing the shipping costs. The return of the item is accepted, provided that the customer has first paid any amount charged by the company for the shipment of the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The company undertakes in principle to return the price of the order, which it may have already received, within 14 days, provided that the products have already been returned to it, and does not maintain any claim due to alteration or damage or for any other reason.
- In case of payment by credit card if until the withdrawal and return of the item the price has been paid to the company by the Bank, the company will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will perform any action provided under contract he has drawn up with the client. The company after this information does not bear any responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the rebuttal.
- The possibility of withdrawal of paragraph 1 does not apply to customers who do not have the status of consumer, to contracts that were not concluded and performed entirely remotely.
- In any case, even for remotely concluded contracts with consumers, due to the nature of the products sold which fall into the category of food, the possibility of withdrawal does not apply to products that were unsealed after delivery, for reasons of health protection and for reasons of hygiene and to any product used or altered (eg due to incorrect storage conditions) to products that expire soon, and so on.
- In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the company has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other in full or partial offset of this claim. against the customer.
- Product Defects – Legal / Legal Warranty
- The user – customer, is entitled to exercise within a reasonable time, his statutory rights due to defective product. More specifically, every buyer, regardless of his status as a consumer, has all the rights deriving from the contract of sale according to the Civil Code, articles 534 et seq. Of the Civil Code. In addition, if the customer has the status of a consumer, the legal guarantee is specified and supplemented by article 5 of law 2251/1994.
- The company is obliged to deliver the products with the agreed properties and without real defects.
- The company is not responsible if at the time of concluding the contract the customer knew that the thing does not comply with the contract.
- If the customer receives a defective product or a product that lacks agreed properties (as listed on the website or on the product label), a replacement replacement may be requested (due to the nature of the products sold, no repair is required), price reduction or even to withdraw from the contract by requesting a full refund of the money paid and returning the product, unless it is a minor defect.
- The company may propose to the customer, in the form of a settlement, any available remedy. It is up to the customer to decide whether to accept or reject the offer. However, the company in any case reserves the right to claim and prove that the form of redress chosen by the customer entails too high a cost for it and is therefore disproportionate, taking into account the following factors: (a) the value that will had the product, if there was no non-compliance, (b) the significance of the non-compliance, and (c) whether the alternative remedy could be carried out without significant inconvenience to the customer.
- The obligation for redress begins on the day of delivery of the product and is valid for a reasonable period of time, based on the lifespan of the product (expiration date) which in any case can not exceed 2 years.
- In case of a found real defect or found lack of agreed quality through the fault of the company, for products purchased from our online store, returns are made exclusively to the headquarters of the company “ARAPAKOS G. -KOGHILAKI OE.” and distinctive title “KOPELI”, in the Local Community of Varypetro, Municipal Unit of Therissos, Municipality of Chania, PC 73131.
- In order for a return to be accepted, the product must be in the condition received, not used, complete with its original packaging intact and the correct storage conditions maintained. The returned products must be accompanied by the Retail Receipt / Sales Invoice.
- User Responsibility
- The user, while browsing the website must comply with the rules and provisions of Greek, European and International Law and refrain from any illegal and abusive behavior.
- More specifically, in cases where and if given by the sitegr, the ability to the registered or ordinary user, to publish (eg ratings) or to send by personal message, any information, audiovisual material, text, link to another website (link) or more generally file readable – executable by computer, their content is the sole responsibility of the user who sent or posted it.
- In any case, the content of the above information is prohibited from being illegal, abusive, obscene, pornographic, threatening, defamatory, harassing, harmful to minors or expressing ethnic, racial or other discrimination, infringing on copyright or other proprietary rights, including any trademark (virus), malware, malware, pop-up and spam, which may cause either temporary or permanent malfunction / malfunction of any computer hardware or software or smart or non-electronic devices or delays;interference and interruptions in the operations of servers or any telecommunications network, contain false statements about the user or imitation of any person (natural or legal), contain false, inaccurate or intentionally incomplete information about the person, status, personal information and the reason for visiting the website of the specific user.
- Limitation of Liability
- The company fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding the sale as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection, as amended and in force and is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided. are listed in the online store, in terms of both its identity and the characteristics of the products provided through the online store.
- In good faith, the company reserves the right and is not responsible for any entries of data and data that were made by mistake, inadvertence or due to force majeure in the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever their existence is established.
- The company does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store and is not responsible for it. The products are produced by the company itself, so their availability can generally be affected only by unbalanced and unpredictable factors of force majeure (eg destruction of production / crop due to natural disaster). In any case, the company undertakes the obligation in case of non-availability of a specific product for any reason to notify the customer in time
- For reasons unrelated to the Company and in particular due to the nature of the electronic communications processes, problems may arise on the Website (e.g., indicative disruptions, delays, errors, omissions or viruses) in the way certain pages, categories, and applications are displayed. etc., for which the company does not bear any responsibility, since it has shown all possible care to prevent them and therefore does not have to repair any damage that will occur from them to the user.
- In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive or negative) that any visitor of the online store or a third party may suffer due to the operation or not, and / or the use of the website, or / and the inability to provide products, and / or information that, and / or with any unauthorized interventions of third parties.
- Hyperlinks to third party websites
- The entire content of the Website is an original creation, ie the subject of intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the company or third parties contractually associated with it, from whom a relevant license has been obtained exclusively for the needs and operation of this online store. Indicatively, the content of the Website consists of photos, graphics, files, logos, marks, insignia, texts, etc. The material on the Website may not be modified, reproduced, published, executed or be used for any public or commercial purpose without the express written permission of the competent provider of the content or material, including links to third parties.
- The User has no right to make any commercial or financial exploitation of all or part of the content of the Website. Only personal, non-commercial and non-financially exploitable use is allowed.
- Material that according to the above belongs to third parties or partners of the company (eg logos of collaborating companies, photos, etc.), is posted by the administrator only with their consent.
- The User accepts that the Website may change both in its structure and in its content, at the sole discretion of the company and without prior notice to the public.
- In the event of total or partial invalidity or inability to apply individual terms, the validity of all other terms is not affected.
- The User accepts that each time with his / her browsing he / she has been informed about possible modifications of operation of the Website as well as about possible corresponding modifications of the relevant terms. Users are therefore advised to periodically check the content of these terms.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Jurisdiction – Applicable Law
- Any consumer differences that may arise from browsing and using the websitegr, can be resolved electronically and without your recourse to a court, with the procedure of Alternative Dispute Resolution, as provided by JM 70330/2015, which harmonized in Greek legislation Directive 2013/11 / EC.
- In this case, you should contact the web address (webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/) and follow the instructions provided there. We inform you that the Dispute Resolution Bodies approved by our country that can resolve the dispute that may arise are the Independent Authority “The Consumer Advocate” (http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr) and the “Investment Banking Mediator” (http://www.hobis.gr).
- Jurisdiction – Applicable Law
- For any dispute that may arise regarding the operation and use of the website or in the context of contractual relationships created through it, if it is not possible to settle it by consensus, the Courts of Chania, Crete are competent. For any dispute regarding the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions as well as for any other issue regarding the use of this website, Greek Law is applicable.